My son, attend to my words; consent and submit to my sayings. Let them not depart from your sight; keep them in the center of your heart. For they are life to those who find them, healing and health to all their flesh. Keep and guard your heart with all vigilance and above all that you guard, for out of it flow the springs of life. Proverbs 4:20-23

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I'm Back!

It is Tuesday afternoon, and I am starting to feel like myself again. No nausea, just extreme fatigue. I had a couple of couch potato days, to say the least. The worst part was probably a shot they gave me called Nulasta, which was to boost my immune system. It caused bone pain and flu-like symptoms. Anyway - one down and five to go!
So many of you called and left messages to let me know that you were thinking of and praying for me. I also received a number of cards and e-mails. Thank you so much - I know that I am not in this alone.
There are a few who are routinely sending me cards, and I want you to know that they seem to come at just the right time - God Bless You!
Jan

No comments: