My son, attend to my words; consent and submit to my sayings. Let them not depart from your sight; keep them in the center of your heart. For they are life to those who find them, healing and health to all their flesh. Keep and guard your heart with all vigilance and above all that you guard, for out of it flow the springs of life. Proverbs 4:20-23

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

More on Dad/Wedding

Dad has moved to rehab, but not to Oaklawn. He is at BHE rehab, because he needs more rehab than Oaklawn offers. He has to have speech and physical therapy, I guess as a result of being sedated for a week and having so many tubes in his throat. He did start on pureed food by mouth today, but will still have the feeding tube for awhile. His stomach is much smaller, and he was amazed at how quickly he was full.
Things are coming together for Saturday, but right now the forecast looks a little rainy for an outdoor wedding! We are hoping that it will change before the weekend. I am looking forward to seeing Katie for the first time since we left her at Anderson - she comes home Friday.
I have felt better yesterday and today, but tonight I am fading fast!

No comments: