My son, attend to my words; consent and submit to my sayings. Let them not depart from your sight; keep them in the center of your heart. For they are life to those who find them, healing and health to all their flesh. Keep and guard your heart with all vigilance and above all that you guard, for out of it flow the springs of life. Proverbs 4:20-23

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day weekend

Sunday I met all my family for a belated Mother's Day celebration together at Mike Linnings. I even walked down to the river! We got ice cream on the way home.
Monday all the girls came to the house. We went to the Jefferson Memorial Forest and I hiked a 1.5 mile path! I am thinking that if I can do this, I can surely do our vacation. We went to I-Hop, came home and watched an old Indiana Jones movie - The Last Crusade - and played a board game. It was lots of fun.
Today and tomorrow the focus is on graduation, and then I am leaving!
Thanks for your prayers and emails.
Jan

No comments: