My son, attend to my words; consent and submit to my sayings. Let them not depart from your sight; keep them in the center of your heart. For they are life to those who find them, healing and health to all their flesh. Keep and guard your heart with all vigilance and above all that you guard, for out of it flow the springs of life. Proverbs 4:20-23

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Grace Academy is Closed!

Today Katie finished all her work, and so our homeschool, Grace Academy, is officially closed after seventeen years of operation.
I won't put everything away for awhile. I would like to feel better, and then take my time in the fall after the wedding to sort through seventeen years of books, microscopes, etc. and the girls' binders that store work samples and photos of activities through the years. I would like to scrapbook these binders for the girls to look at when they are home. I plan to keep them here for me.:>)

I have an appointment with my oncologist tomorrow for swelling in my neck on the right side - the same size as the lymphedema. It feels like there is a goose egg in there! I am praying that this can be resolved with an antibiotic or something else that is simple, so that I can continue graduation and trip preparations.

No comments: