My son, attend to my words; consent and submit to my sayings. Let them not depart from your sight; keep them in the center of your heart. For they are life to those who find them, healing and health to all their flesh. Keep and guard your heart with all vigilance and above all that you guard, for out of it flow the springs of life. Proverbs 4:20-23

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Home and Doing Well!

My surgery went well and I am now home. I have a 3 - 4 month recovery - no lifting above 5 pounds, no strenuous exercise (I can walk), making sure everything holds together this time! I did come home with two drains, but I am not sure how long I will keep them. I see my doctor tomorrow for more info.
Thanks for your prayers.
Jan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jan
Our prayers are with you and all the Veal family!! Please call me if there is anything that i could be of help for you or Emily during your recovery time. i am so close to your house please do not hesitate to call for assistance. i am so thankful of your energy while traveling and the success thus far from this surgery! Please call us for anything you may need.
lynn Miller

Malia Russell said...

Dear Jan:
I am so glad you are home and doing well. We are so close, so if you need anything at all, please do call. I will keep you in my prayers.
Love,
Malia