My son, attend to my words; consent and submit to my sayings. Let them not depart from your sight; keep them in the center of your heart. For they are life to those who find them, healing and health to all their flesh. Keep and guard your heart with all vigilance and above all that you guard, for out of it flow the springs of life. Proverbs 4:20-23

Friday, June 20, 2008

Prayer for Surgery

This is the last night at the beachhouse, and we will travel home tomorrow. Sunday I will help Katie get ready to go on a retreat for a week with Fern Creek Christian to Myrtle Beach, and then Monday I see the doctor and prep for my surgery on Tuesday to repair my abdomen. I covet your prayers. The power of so many people praying has helped me do so many things during this past year that I didn't think I could do. Thanks so much! I will report about the surgery as soon as I am able.

Jan

No comments: