My son, attend to my words; consent and submit to my sayings. Let them not depart from your sight; keep them in the center of your heart. For they are life to those who find them, healing and health to all their flesh. Keep and guard your heart with all vigilance and above all that you guard, for out of it flow the springs of life. Proverbs 4:20-23

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Day After

I had the energy to "do" the holiday, but I am resting a lot today.
The best of the holiday for me was Christmas morning, waking up with all the girls in the house, opening gifts and just hanging out together. It was fun to hear them all get ready in the same bathroom again, too. I guess for a mom the best times are when all her chicks are in the nest, no matter how old they are.
I am getting the hang of doing my own lymphedema massage at home. Twice a week is required, but I am doing some extra - can't hurt!
We are beginning to prepare to leave for Gulf Shores in a couple of days.
I hope your New Year is happy and healthy!
Jan

No comments: