My son, attend to my words; consent and submit to my sayings. Let them not depart from your sight; keep them in the center of your heart. For they are life to those who find them, healing and health to all their flesh. Keep and guard your heart with all vigilance and above all that you guard, for out of it flow the springs of life. Proverbs 4:20-23

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Update on My Eye

I met with my new family practitioner today. She is young and very proactive. I discussed the situation with my eye with her, and she is ordering an MRI of my brain for me before Christmas, so I can rest easy and enjoy the holiday with my family. I didn't know what a relief this would be to me until she suggested it. She also did some blood work to see if there is any other reason for my fatigue other than what I have been through the last 16 months. I will post the results here when I know something. Thanks for prayers!
Jan

No comments: