My son, attend to my words; consent and submit to my sayings. Let them not depart from your sight; keep them in the center of your heart. For they are life to those who find them, healing and health to all their flesh. Keep and guard your heart with all vigilance and above all that you guard, for out of it flow the springs of life. Proverbs 4:20-23

Friday, December 12, 2008

A New Adventure

Not mine, but Hunter's (Emily's boyfriend). He is in Southern California today for his first full day of training for the combine and the NFL draft. We will all miss him here in Louisville - he has become like part of the family. I know that he will be seeking Christian fellowship out there, so I am asking for prayer that he will find other Christians to worship and hang out with. He is really excited about a new challenge - the guy likes adventure.
I also have the date for my brain MRI - next Tuesday, December 16th. I will post when I have results.
Hope you are having a great Christmas season.
Jan

No comments: