My son, attend to my words; consent and submit to my sayings. Let them not depart from your sight; keep them in the center of your heart. For they are life to those who find them, healing and health to all their flesh. Keep and guard your heart with all vigilance and above all that you guard, for out of it flow the springs of life. Proverbs 4:20-23

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Photos from the Pumpkin Patch/Halloween Party


This is Paul, Sarah, Bryan, me and Emily at Gallreins.

This is the whole gang at my sister's. None of my girls were able to make it, but I enjoyed being with my family.

We had a great time at my sister's last night. Notice the "woman" in the blonde wig and the poodle skirt? That is my dad, who was in ICU two months ago. I think he's bouncing back! (And I was glad to loan him the wig I wore during my treatments.)

No comments: