My son, attend to my words; consent and submit to my sayings. Let them not depart from your sight; keep them in the center of your heart. For they are life to those who find them, healing and health to all their flesh. Keep and guard your heart with all vigilance and above all that you guard, for out of it flow the springs of life. Proverbs 4:20-23

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Update

I am home, but extemely weak and in pain. I am also struggling emotionally - wanting to be well to take Katie to school, to go to Sarah's wedding. Emily turns 21 tomorrow - I can't make a big celebation for her. It is hard not to be the mom I was. I am awaiting test results on my lungs - we should know by the end of the week. I know it is all in God's hands - it is just hard to hand it all over sometimes when I want to be the wife and mom that I once was.
No date on Dad's surgery yet. He is very positive and upbeat about everything.
Jan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jan,

I will continue to pray for you. I pray that you will be comforted and healed by our God that can do "more than we can hope or dream of." I am so sorry that you are going through another battle. You are constantly on my mind and in my prayers. "His strength is made PERFECT when (you) are weak." You are covered in prayer sweet friend!
In His Name,
Molly