My son, attend to my words; consent and submit to my sayings. Let them not depart from your sight; keep them in the center of your heart. For they are life to those who find them, healing and health to all their flesh. Keep and guard your heart with all vigilance and above all that you guard, for out of it flow the springs of life. Proverbs 4:20-23

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Updates - Please Pray!

My dad had to undergo more tests, so his plan won't be in place until Friday. Thanks to so many of you for asking.

I have been in the hospital (BHE) in isolation since last Saturday with no end in sight. I caught a bacterial infection called C-Dif during my last surgery a few weeks ago. I am bloated beyond belief, and my intestines are sloughing off all the bad bacteria - not a pretty sight. I am extremely weak and feverish. After this process I will need to grow all new bacteria. They are telling me it will be months before I am back to normal. Katie leaves for school August 27, and Sarah is getting married Sept. 13. I am going to have to drop my library science classes for fall, and reapply for another semester.

I will just have my computer for this evening, so I may not be able to respond for awhile. I really appreciate your prayers!!!!

Jan

No comments: