My son, attend to my words; consent and submit to my sayings. Let them not depart from your sight; keep them in the center of your heart. For they are life to those who find them, healing and health to all their flesh. Keep and guard your heart with all vigilance and above all that you guard, for out of it flow the springs of life. Proverbs 4:20-23

Monday, July 28, 2008

Hospital update/update on Dad

Thanks for prayers! My husband brought me my computer for a little while on his way to work.

I am still in the hospital, but making progress. I may get to go home mid-week, but the docs all sound "iffy" about this. I want to stay unil there is no chance of a relapse. I am learning that we all need to run the race set before us, and for some reason, this is my race for now.

My dad has to clear up a lung infection, and then they will schedule surgery. His odds of coming through the surgery are better now - about 90%.


Thank you for praying.

Jan

No comments: