My son, attend to my words; consent and submit to my sayings. Let them not depart from your sight; keep them in the center of your heart. For they are life to those who find them, healing and health to all their flesh. Keep and guard your heart with all vigilance and above all that you guard, for out of it flow the springs of life. Proverbs 4:20-23

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Patience!

I called today to check on the status of my gauntlet - ordered a week ago Monday, only to find out that my order had been lost and that they will start the process of making it tomorrow. I am SO frustrated with being wrapped while I wait and wait and wait. I did ask for the manager, and they are going to have it for me a week from Monday. Please pray for my patience and that the gauntlet will be a good fit when it arrives.

No comments: