My son, attend to my words; consent and submit to my sayings. Let them not depart from your sight; keep them in the center of your heart. For they are life to those who find them, healing and health to all their flesh. Keep and guard your heart with all vigilance and above all that you guard, for out of it flow the springs of life. Proverbs 4:20-23

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Three More Weeks

It was determined yesterday that the gauntlet was measured incorrectly....so Monday I go to be measured AGAIN - hopefully third time's a charm. In the meantime, I have to remain wrapped - groan - for the three plus weeks it will take for a new gauntlet to be made and shipped. I am trying to "be patient in affliction", but I am having many lapses - translate "tears"!
Radiation is going well, but I am very tired - more than I expected. Thanks for continued cards, e-mails, and prayers.
BTW, taste buds seem to be back for the most part, but not the hair!

No comments: